Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Attending a commencement


Despite having tons of assignments, projects and tests this week...I still managed to spent half of my day attending friend's convocation, though just a simple congratulate wishes. ^^

Its a very grand but a tiresome event. (I'm exhausted!)

82% of my time there were spent on waiting...
9% on photo shootings....
8% on chatting
but only 1% time used for wishing...

The prices for the flowers, soft toys, and chocolates were indeed very expensive during this period of time. A good looking bouquet of flower cost about RM30 while a bouquet of flower with a small Winnie The Pooh package cost about RM70. The cheapest that I saw was a single rose which cost RM10.

Nevertheless, the precious moment when your graduating friends saw you were there for their commencement was priceless. (I believed!)

GO UP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, u go see that SC punya convo ar, where's the pics? I want see~~~

アブン said...

in his camera....I dont have it...haha...but i got one i think someone tagged me in fb...