Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Keropok Segera Cap Ikan Bawal

DSC00060
A very scrumptious, aromatic, crispy and addicting junk food that my roommate import from Kelantan over the South China Sea into the Hornbill state entering the cat city

Since I just found a way to overcome the slow internet speed and the recent virus threat towards the university’s website and network, I tried to post a few blogs today. ^^
I’m currently using Windows Live Writer to write my blog and publish it directly. For your information, Windows Live Writer comes with your Windows Live Messenger. So, all those who often chatting using WLM would probably had already installed this software. Although I can’t use my Flickr account to upload pictures and link it to this blog for faster loading experience, but, hey! at least I can still blog despite the slow (almost zero) connectivity!
So this few blogs, there will be some glitches and errors especially the pictures posted and the picture’s blackquotes (the words beneath the pictures) .

GO UP

No comments: