Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

LOTTERY of the century!


Just got myself a “lottery” today! At 6.15pm, when my roommate and I was having a soundly evening nap, suddenly, the room door was knocked hardly by someone. While still in a blur state, I opened the door and got myself a lottery of the century.


The “lottery” ticket or should I say a summons from the college’s authority

They claimed that our room is very messy and dirty. And, of course, we couldn’t denied it because the room, at first glance, looked quite messy. This is due to the fact that, recently, my roommate’s stuffs were all around the room as he was busy with his assignments.

Ironically, in my apartment, my roommate and I was the one who cleaned the whole area in the apartment occasionally including the dirty toilet. Yes! Toilet! The toilet which I post some time ago in this blog!

Even though we cleaned the apartment and toilets and of course our own room, we still get a summons. Although, its only a small amount that we need to pay, a mere RM20, but it took away our pride and dignity. Why? The people who made the apartment and toilets dirty and did not even cleaned it did not get any punishment but we, who always consider about the cleanliness of the surrounding got punished. Where is the justice in this world?!

Alright, enough of the complaining and back to the positive point of view. We were actually very fortunate that the group of people who entered our apartment to inspect, namely the college’s principle, Felo, hostel manager, college’s technicians, and university’s guards, were lenient in the inspection. They did not search our cupboards and our belongings.

If they really checked our cupboards and belongings, I’m sure that we will get another hundreds and thousands of free lottery tickets with the amount of the lottery exceeds 10 times the amount that I currently got. There are numerous illegal’s stuffs that we smuggled or hide in our room. Some stuffs were hidden in our room due to some favours from our friends from other colleges. Some were our personal stuffs.

You can start imagining things that are illegal to be brought into hostel. Things that involves fire, alcohols, “foods”, oil, electric devices and so on. Opss…..I just revealed and admitted my transgressions or crime. ^^
Nah…Its actually nothing seriously wrong. Just the rules sucks and meant to be broken for the sake of surviving in this hostel in the middle of the jungle for 4 years long!

GO UP

No comments: