Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Can you eat?

The unique kueh chap with kueh teow kind of mee that I am clipping with my chopstick
Basically, kueh chap consists of pork internal organs such as the meat, of course, fats, liver, intestines, skins, egg, kueh teow, egg and soup. The soup taste a bit like bak kut teh but only with a little bit more sour. Kueh chap can be eaten just like that or with rice.

Another kueh chap but without the kueh teow
Looks like bak kut teh right. But, its actually the internal organs of pig. Sometimes, when eating the kueh chap you will experience some hard, thin and short hair sticking between your teeths. Its actually the fur of the pig that is not well cleaned. The fur can be seen clearly around the organs if you look carefully at it but unfortunately, I don't have the upclose picture to show you all. Don't worry! I am still alive after eating all those things so many times. Its actually quite delicious especially when ate with spicy sambal which i usually do.
GO UP

No comments: