Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Häagen-Dazs ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!!

Location: 1681-G5, Jalan Perusahaan, Auto-City North-South Highway Juru Interchange, 13600 Prai, Penang, Malaysia. (In short, Autocity Penang)
Price: RM33.90++ (Adult) and RM26.90++ (Children below 10 year old)

Type: Buffet Ice-cream (ALL you can eat but dine in only) 

*Promotion is expected to end at the end of october 2009 *



Promotion banner from Häagen-Dazs. Written below are the terms and condition. One of it is any wastage of ice-cream will be charged by scoop and no sharing is allowed. The plus plus (++) in the price is subject to the government taxes as usual.

Häagen-Dazs counter in Autocity Penang

Häagen-Dazs ice-cream. Look at the choices...My friend went there to celebrate a birthday party and I get some picture from his album for everyone to share this gastronomic event.

15 scoops of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream with various flavour that will make you savior every last drop (but according to my friend, he ate until he is now a little phobia to ice-cream! Haha.)

Indulge in Häagen-Dazs ICE-CREAM

Thanks Hunny.. :P

GO UP

No comments: