Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Mutated apple?

Just a simple post to show an apple that I bought recently that is very big and huge. It cost me RM2 for this Fuji apple which I normally bought it at a price of RM1 to RM1.50.

 

DSC01925

Observe the size of a typical cloth clipper on the right side and compare it with the size of the apple. Since I am quite free, I measured the size too. It is approximately 7cm height x 8.5cm width x 27cm diameter. Almost twice as large as a normal apple.

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Are you asking why? Below are some answers:

“Apple is full with antioxidants that could reduce the risk of cancer and reduce damage to cells”

“Apples are known to reduce the risk of degenerate conditions such as Alzheimer’s”

Apple is rich in vitamin C and E”

Apples are fat, sodium and cholesterol free”

Apple is full with fiber – good for digestion”

“Two-thirds of the fiber and lots of antioxidants are found in the apple’s skin”

So, EAT MORE APPLE!

 GO UP

No comments: