Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Meiji Hello Panda

Its been a long time since I last update my blog. A lot of gastronomic food encounter and mesmerizing events happened for the past few months. I did update the photos in my facebook but did not update my blog due to laziness. Sorry to all my readers. For some warm up...I'll blog about what I just bought.

Its Hello Panda biscuits with choco cream from Meiji. Guess how much is this.....its RM17.80!!! Quite expensive i admit and I don't even know why I bought it eventually. Maybe all my peers are recommending it to me and each and everyone of them bought it and thus, I followed!



I do not know what is it initially....


I open it up.....



and....ta da~

Its a type of biscuit where the chocolate will flow out of it when the outer layer of the crunchy biscuit was crunched. After the first taste of the biscuit I realised that I've eaten it somewhere before in the past.

WARNING: Its an ADDICTIVE biscuit!! Once you eat you'll never stop! :)

GO UP

4 comments:

Baguette Queen said...

Ooi you neva watch sin chan cartoon ka? this is something we usually eats! lolx

Baguette Queen said...

Correction* I mean 'he' not 'we'
Peace

アブン said...

haha...unfortunately I didnt watch sin chan...hmm...since u are a sin chan fan i think you should try this...really yummy...haha

Baguette Queen said...

I prefer sitobelly flavor =)