Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

OSK Investment Challenge


A: What!!! Too much $$ in your bank account??!!
B: Not much...."a bit" only lah...but I always wondering la horr....how those rich people generate more $$ from the $$ that they have....

A: Hmm....are you thinking of making some investment....??
B: I don't know anything about investment.....

A: Have you heard of share market?
B: Sort of....I heard many investors lost a lot in the year 1997....so I don't dare to touch share market...

A: There are risk in every investment...
B: I know la...but I am not expert in share market maa...I'm only a student.

A: Expert also learn through experience...why not learn now?
B: Hmm...I want to learn...but not with my $$...I use your $$ to learn can ah?

A: Of course.....It's a bad idea. Haha. But I know someone offer this kind of service.
B: Really ah!!! Who? Who?

A: OSKIC!
B: Orang Super Kaya In China?



B: Wah....Orang Super Kaya really so good ah....what's the catch? I know this world no free fish wan....
A: No catch catch! You only need to be studying in Malaysian university or colleges and all you need to do is register at the website and read through all the guidelines and information on the share market and start investing!

Real market values
Logging capability provided to you
Company's past performance


GO UP

No comments: