Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Badminton Racket


Just bought 2 racket for only RM49.90. It's actually a "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion. This promotion includes a badminton bag. I was sharing with a friend and each person would be approximately RM25. VERY GOOD PRICE ^^

Since I bought the racket at The Spring, I walked around the shopping mall and look at what I've found!

"Please do not throw coins into the water feature"


What does the above statement meant?? Below are my interpretations:



Don't give you money? (Think you beggar?)
Don't throw money at you? (Of course. Nobody would like to be insulted.)

Even if someone would like to give you money but you wouldn't accept?
(hang water is it...)
Don't accept coins but only accept money notes?!
(What?!really "cia lat" lo!!)


After thinking for a moment.....

Want people to throw money at places other than the water feature?
(Where is that?!! Your house?! Give $ also wan to "ah chi ah cho" here! kns)



GO UP

No comments: