Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Smashing the door

Recently, my room door knob is jammed. The key could be inserted but could not be twisted to open the lock. Fortunately, my roomate and I was outside of the room and not locked inside of the room like what happened to one of my housemate, not too long before this incident.

We had tried various ways to open the door using the "gentle" way but was in vain. After almost an hour locked outside, which hinder us from our plan of having a dota match, we decide to go for the "rough" way. The door was smashed opened with a super kick from my roomate, vibrating and damaging the whole door, with the sound roaring till can be heard by the apartment neighbours nearby!!

Don't play play... he has been training his leg for this moment throughout his life...

Unfortunately, because of the brutal act, my room could not be locked that night since there are no locksmith around that time as it was Sunday. Out of desperation, a solution was seek and look at what we had achieved!

Locked a door with a chin-up bar made from steel supported by the wooden bed with some rubber grip at the end of the bar


GO UP

No comments: