Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Ending my 2010


Leaving 2010, entering 2011.
For the month of December 2010 I've traveled from the East Malaysia to the West Malaysia and from the south peninsular to the north peninsular.

Kuching-Sematan-Miri-Brunei-Kuala Lumpur-Taiping-Port Weld-Penang

Here are some of the pics:

Sematan Palm Beach Resort
Magnificent
Bluish view of the ocean
Soft sandy beach
The Beach
Sunset at Sematan beach
Thanks to my Miri friend, I've visited almost every attractive places in Miri. Taman Selera Miri, Taman Awam Miri, San Ching Tian Taoist Temple, Miri City Fan, Pustaka Miri, Canada Hill and Luak Bay Esplanade are some of them.
The Grand Old Lady - Canada Hill - Malaysia's first oil well
Make it move! - Taman Awam Miri
Miri City Fan - a 10.4 hectare park at the center of the city
At one of the statues at San Ching Tian Taoist Temple - Largest Taoist temple in South East Asia (notice anything?)
Excapade Sushi @ Brunei


GO UP

No comments: