Short Note

- I COME. I FEEL. I BLOG. -

Puzzler


In my previous post here, I've shown you all how to hack the Ghost Puzzler in the Ghost Trapper game. The game developer has now implemented iframe elements to their application due to the recent changes in Facebook.

The ghost puzzler has returned with the so called 'anti-cheat system'. This means that if you follow the method shown here, you'll be banned! The developers are trying very hard to provide us a fair game....and I do respect their efforts!

The new prizes they offer are:
  • 2700 points: Ghost puzzler ID badge
  • 2800 points: Frozen mist recipe
  • 2900 points: Biochemist Dana Hunter

Actually, there is a method to overcome this 'anti-cheat system'. But, I think its a bit 'technical' and tricky. So, I'll stop here while I find a simpler way to show you all.

Follow me and stay tuned for updates..... :-)

*updated*

GO UP

1 comment:

reyan said...

if you got developments on this please let me know....


reyan_baricanosa@engineer.com


even a complicated procedure i will try